Blackstar HT Club 40 Venue Series 40W Guitar Combo Amplifier
Blackstar HT Club 40 Venue Series 40W Guitar Combo Amplifier - Equipped with 2 channels and 4 modes the HT Club 40 is the ideal gigging valve amp for club sized venues. The 40W EL34 driven power amplifier has amazing punch and dynamics that will easily cut through in a full band situation. Switching to the amazing ISF equipped overdrive channel accesses a further two modes - 'classic crunch' and 'super saturated lead'.
- 40 watt, 2xECC83, 2 x EL34
- The HT Club 40 is a 40 Watt combo that uses 2xECC83 and 2xEL34 valves to create amazing punch and dynamics.
- ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- Blackstar's patented ISF control can take you from the USA to the UK and anywhere between in seconds.
- Two Footswitchable Channels
- The HT Club 40 features two footswitchable channels to allow you to switch between the Clean channel and the Overdrive channel.
- Reverb Control
- The HT Club 40's Reverb control sets the overall level of the reverb effect. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb.
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12" Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch
- Overdrive voice switch
- Master volume
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- 2-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling