D'Addario ECG24 Chromes Flat Wound 11-50 Electric Guitar Strings
D'Addario ECG24 Chromes Flat Wound 11-50 Electric Guitar Strings - D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
ECG24, D'Addario's best selling gauge of flatwound strings, delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Nickel Wound .022, .030, .040, .050