D'Addario J68 Baritone Ukulele Strings
D'Addario J68 Baritone Ukulele Strings - D’Addario ukulele sets are available in a wide variety of gauges for all popular ukulele instrument sizes and tunings. Each set is made from the finest quality nylon, aluminum and silver-plated copper materials ensuring optimal tone and absolutely perfect intonation, set after set.
D'Addario J68 strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st and 2nd string which are made from our clear precision rectified nylon. Rectified nylons are created utilizing our proprietary center-less grinding technique which ensures that the roundness and dimension control of each string are of unsurpassed quality. This set is optimized for usage with standard DGBE tuning.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Clear precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Baritone Ukulele, Rectified Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance