DW 5500TD Delta Turbo 2-Leg Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand
The new Lateral Cymbal Seat Adjustment utilizes a specially made nylon insert wing nut for easily adjusting the angle of the bottom cymbal, even while playing. Integrated Memory Locks on all tube joints guarantee 100% repeatable precise height settings every time. Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
5500TD heavy-duty and lightweight stand now features the patented Folding Spring-Release Footboard. The footboard assembly simply folds and slides upward in the slotted casting, releasing all tension on the spring, ensuring mechanical reliability night after night. The footboard is then compactly locked into place for transport.
• The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
• DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
• The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
• Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
• The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
• The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
• Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
• Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
• Tallest Playing Height: 42"
• Lowest Playing Height: 28"
• Ball Bearing Hinge
• Bearing Link Connector
• Folding Spring-Release Footboard
• SM379 Locking Clutch