DW 9000 Single Bass Drum Pedal with Bag
DW® 9000 Series bass pedals represent the pinnacle of pedal performance from DW. Patented features like the free-floating rotor-drive system, rotating swivel spring and infinitely adjustable cam, are aligned to create a more direct transfer of energy that optimizes the stroke for more power and precision.
The patented 9000 Series Free-Floating Rotor drive system allows the shaft to turn independently of the rotor directing energy from the pedal board straight to the beater. The design also uses friction-reducing ball bearings to optimize the already incredibly smooth, gravity-defying action.
9000 Pedal features also include an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo Drive or anywhere in-between.
• DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator™ to Turbo™ Drive or anywhere in between.
• The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
• 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
• State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design
• The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
• All 9000 pedals come with a convenient Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
• The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
• DW machines its Precision Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum to meet strict tolerances. The result is a double pedal with smooth, effortless action.
• 9000 Single Pedals come with an easy-travel, soft Nylon Bag