DW 9300 Series Extra Heavy Duty Snare Drum Stand
9000 Series offers heavy-duty and lighter weight stands in both straight and straight/boom configurations. DW designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy gauge tubing. DW 9000 Series Stands deliver all of this and more.
• The Knurled Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
• The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock™.
• The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
• Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
• Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
• Weight. 10.1 lbs.
• 1" upper tube
• 1 1/4" base tube double-braced
• Memory Locks
• Maximum basket height 28.5"
• Minimum basket height 18"