- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
Maximum SPL: 134 dB2 Coverage (H x V): 90˚ x 60˚
Power Rating: 1500 W
LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz
Connectors: (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
Enclosure: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 432 mm x 429 mm (27 in x 17 in x 17 in)
Net Weight: 24.4 kg (53.9 lb) Shipping Weight: 29.5 kg (65.0 lb)
Power Consumption: 1.8 A