Fender Acoustasonic™ 15 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
Fender Acoustasonic™ 15 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier - The Acoustasonic™ 15 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s simple and flexible enough for a variety of musical performance or basic public address.
- 15 Watts of output power
- 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response
- two channels (XLR microphone and ¼" instrument) with individual volume controls
- Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch
- Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls
- ¼" headphone output
- Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks
- 5-year transferable warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary)
Amplifier Type: Solid State
Controls: Instrument Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
Wattage: 15 Watts
Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
Headphone Jack: 1/4"
Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
Amplifier Depth: 7.13" (18.1 cm)
Amplifier Width: 11.19" (28.4 cm)
Amplifier Height: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
Amplifier Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.76 kg)
Effects: Chorus (Instrument Channel)