Fender Acoustasonic 150 150w Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
Fender Acoustasonic 150 150w Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier - The new Fender Acoustasonic™ 150 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a light, loud, versatile and flexible amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
The Acoustasonic 150 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 22.5 lbs.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 150-watt (2x75) stereo power amp, dual 8” foam-surround low-frequency drivers and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics™ control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; stereo effects loop; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
- Tilt Back Legs
- Lightweight 5-ply plywood construction
- Voicing control with Dreadnought, Parlor, and Jumbo selections, as well as Tweed, Blackface, and British amp models for use with electric guitar
- Instrument Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level.
- Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Weight And Dimensions:
- Amplifier Length: 10.125" (25.7 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 22.37" (56.81 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg)
- Power Rating
- Output Power: 150 Watts
- Power Handling: 150 Watts, Stereo (75 Watts Per Channel)
- Speaker: Two - 8" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Drivers
- Tweeter: One - High-Frequency Piezo Horn
- Controls And Connections
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and MIC / INST)
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
- Effects: Vibratone, Chorus, Reverb+Chorus, Chorus+Delay, Delay, Reverb+Delay, Plate, Room, Hall
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)