Fender Acoustasonic 90 Combo
COMPACT ACOUSTIC AMPLIFICATION
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification, packing pure tone, great features and stage-worthy performance into a versatile and lightweight combo amp.
- 90 watts
- 8” speaker and high-frequency horn
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume, tone and effects controls
- Smart feedback elimination circuit
- Reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- XLR line output with ground lift
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
FEEDBACK ELIMINATION CONTROL
Reduce unwanted feedback with the touch of a button by applying a simple notch filter (basic mode) or search for specific feedback frequencies using advanced mode
XLR AND ¼” INPUTS
The Acoustasonic 90’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone