COMPACT ACOUSTIC AMPLIFICATION
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification, packing pure tone, great features and stage-worthy performance into a versatile and lightweight combo amp.
- 90 watts
- 8” speaker and high-frequency horn
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume, tone and effects controls
- Smart feedback elimination circuit
- Reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- XLR line output with ground lift
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
FEEDBACK ELIMINATION CONTROL
Reduce unwanted feedback with the touch of a button by applying a simple notch filter (basic mode) or search for specific feedback frequencies using advanced mode
XLR AND ¼” INPUTS
The Acoustasonic 90’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone