Fender RUMBLE™ 25 Bass Combo Amplifier - The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Rumble 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button.
- Color: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive On/Off, Bass, Contour On/Off, Mid, Treble
- Wattage: 25 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Stereo
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Overdrive and Contour)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 15.25" (38.73 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 15.25" (38.73 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 21 lbs. (9.54 kg)
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Classic Fender styling
- soft-touch radio knobs
- newly developed, switchable overdrive circuit
- push-button Contour control for “mid-scoop” tone shaping
- removable front grille
- ported cabinet design.