GENZLER BA210-3 ARRAY CABINET
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the BA210-3 design to the innovative BASS ARRAY™ line of bass guitar cabinet systems. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of theBass Array™12-3 design, we’ve now expanded the line to include this 2 x 10” model.
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2x10” designs. Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
The benefits of this design platform are exponential for the player:
- Delivering full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency dual 10” woofers -- doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the “beaming” (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low frequency drivers which is common in many current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, 3” high performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
The BA210-3 is an extremely lightweight (38 lbs) 500 watt, 8 ohm cabinet, offering those players who gravitate to the response of 10” drivers a more full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless cabinet choice.
- Carton Dimensions: 27”H x 22”W x 19”D
- Shipping Weight: 45 Lbs
- Two -- premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four – premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two -- Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles.Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.