PreSonus®’ Series III StudioLive® 32 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls. Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 40 total inputs; 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 4 fixed subgroups; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One®—without a computer.
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- 32 mic inputs (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 40 total inputs
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color 7-inch touchscreen
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- All new scene management with level fading and channel safe.
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture™), 34x34 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows
- iPad; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac
- Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android.