Roland TD-11K-S V-Compact Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-11KS V-Compact® Series Compact and Affordable V-Drums®, Powered by SuperNATURAL® Sound - Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
• SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
• Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
• Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
• Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
• Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
• USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
• Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
• Equipped with a mesh-head V-Pad™ (PDX-8) for the snare
• Compact and Affordable V-Drums®, Powered by SuperNATURAL® Sound
• TD-11 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
• The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
• Mesh-Head V-Pad™ for Snare
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5-inch rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
• Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
• Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
• Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
• Drum Sound Module: TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
V-Pad (Snare): PDX-8 x 1
• Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3): PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a new unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique.
• Cymbal Pad: CY-8 x 2
• Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1
• Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
• Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8×1
• Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1 (included in U.S.)
• Other: Extra Trigger Input Jack 1 (CRASH2)
• Dimensions: HxWxD: 49-1/4in (1250mm) x 47-1/4in (1200mm) x 43-5/16in (1100mm)
• Weight: 47 lbs.7oz (21.5kg)
* Weight including MDS-4V Stand
* Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
TD-11: Drum Sound Module Specifications:
V-Compact® Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL®
• Drum Kits: 50
• Instruments: 190
• Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
• Effect Types: Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
• Ambience Parameters:
• Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
• Preset songs: 14 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22 Quick Rec
Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note Rec. method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
• USB Memory Song Player
• File format: WAV/MP3
• Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
• Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) • OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX • • IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
• Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
• Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
• Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
• Current Draw:350 mA
• Accessories: Owner's Manual CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver) AC adaptor Special connection cable Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2 Sound module mounting plate
• Dimensions: HxWxD: 8-7/8in (225mm) x : 6-1/8in (154mm) x : 3-9/16in (89mm)
• Weight: 1 lbs.8 oz. (665g)