Spectraflex Fatso-Flex Dual Straight Instrument Cable
Fatso-Flex is a larger diameter version of our original series cable, with a little something extra.
We incorporate the exclusive Spectraflex Multi-Layer Braid technology for the ultimate in flexibility and handling noise reduction. The additional layers provide the insulation needed to eliminate high volume microphonics and squealing.
If you play really loud, you need a Fatso-Flex. Other benefits include increased strength and strain relief.
1) Rugged, engineered Nylon-Multi-layer Braiding, available in seemingly endless color/pattern combinations, covering a tough PVC outer jacket.
2) 20 AWG Ultra-Pure Copper Center Conductor.
3) 95% Overall Copper Shield.
4) 100% Coverage Inner Conductive PVC Shield.
5) Dual Straight 1/4" High-Performance Nickel Plated Connectors with corrosion resistant Nickel Plated Housings.
6) State of the art construction designed for extended frequency response and extremely low handling noise.
NOTE: Spectraflex cables come in an assortment of braided colors. If you have a specific color request make sure to note the color in the comment section at check out!